Quick Break

Well things are pretty hectic at the minute! But everything is sort of coming together (I've probably jinxed that now). Everything from this year has to be done and dusted an ready to be assessed by Monday. Scary stuff but my final major has finally come together an now I'm hurriedly making changes to a few resubmissions to be printed tomorrow. I desperately need a little break from staring at my work all day so I thought I'd post a few little pieces of inspiration I've come accross recently. (there's a bit of a pattern thing going on here, I hope I can explore drawing my own patterns over the summer)


Hollis Brown Thornton via hollisbrownthornton

(my illustration penpal's inspiration tumblr)
Audrey Cantwell via if i had the money

                                           Jerry N. Uelsmann via jordanpordan

Sara Orme via blooming leopold

(from an amazing film I watched recently called Tekkon Kinkreet , get rid of your preconceptions about anime, this was something different) via iojoijjoijjojoihoijoiojoihoijoihoijoioijojjjj


katie scott via Pikaland

Jake Stangel via Miss Moss

Erin Rei via into_the_trees


Comments

Popular Posts