excuses

ok so i know i promised to update more but i do have an excuse...but it is an awful one...so i recently moved from my uni place in London back to my parents' house for a chunk of summer. I've had a lot of unrelated to illustration stuff going on and keeping me from my sketchbooks however this isn't the excuse. The excuse is that after two days of packing and finally managing to load everything into my stepdad's car i got a text from my boyfriend telling me i had left my (read HUGE MASSIVE DSLR) camera on the lounge table....clever....and my sketchbook i have managed to work a little in doesn't fit in my scanner...great. So my dear boy held onto it for me an i did a prompt trip down south to retrieve it, so i will finally be able to share a few things with you again! In the mean time, here is a picture from my sketchbook from when i was supremely hungover (and considerably more broke than when i arrived...) for a more full story click the picture.
hung-over

Comments

Popular Posts