Be Strong

Sorry for the silence. Things have been very unstable recently but hopefully are finally looking up! Just need to stay positive, which is not my strong suit but I'm trying hard an I'm finally back to churning out some more work. I also have some more rather beautiful photos to share with you. In the mean time I'd like to draw attention to a good cause.

be strong

 My boyfriend will be taking part in a Night time Walking Marathon to raise money for Cancer Research UK. I have lost several family members to different types of cancer over the past couple of decades. Everyone I know has a story about someone close to them who has been effected. The smallest amount still goes towards such a good cause and it’s a cause close to so many people’s hearts so I thought maybe posting the link here might be a good way to get Rob’s sponser page a little more attention http://www.sponsormetoshine.org/robertpearson 

Comments

Popular Posts