Rosy Cheeked Business

rosy cheeked business
Another bespectacled person! Oops...perhaps I should be trying to break a habit here. This guy's actually pretty small in my sketchbook and is rapidly getting surrounded and in part covered by his other fellow commuters so I thought I should share him with you before he gets totally hidden! I think I decided to give him rosy cheeks because he just looks so miserable! He was doing that thing lots of London commuters do where they look like they are trying very hard to look like they are sleeping when in fact they're just trying to ignore the inevitably packed train around them. (I definitely don't ever do that.......) I'll try and share some non bespectacled people with you next blog! The weather's heating up now too so I better get through all these people in their winter coats quickly!

Comments

Popular Posts