The Woolly Travellers

Like Certain Dark Things

This piece started as an experiment in layering up line work. I'm still not 100% on it but I do like it and I have learnt a lot from working on this (I've been coming back to it for over a month now!). They fit in nicely with my gutterpunk theme, however as much as I would like to say they are based on the idea that they foraged and knit all their knitwear, my winterwear is very similar to these guys...However it is summer! and tomorrow I leave for America! I'm going to update as much as I can using my camera, I will be keeping my sketchbook  going every step of the way (I'm going to try to be very disciplined!) So I will leave you with these woolly travellers and a quote from Pablo Neruda, see you later!
xxx 

Comments

  1. this is absolutely beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I promise to get updating soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts