Thank You For You



I got a really nice response to my flowery thank you so I made it available as a card so you guys can say thank you too (because really how else are you going to do it?) I actually really like flowers. I know a little bit about them, and have trekked to flower markets in the snow! I think people think I like creepy things with all of my skeletons and preserved animals and skulls in my room but actually I just really like organic things (well...creepy and organic is good too), and flowers slot in really nicely with that. So maybe expect more? I thoroughly enjoyed making these guys (they're handmade little collaged flowers digitally put together, see?)


I want to make them into a full blown pattern to print on textiles and stuff. What do you think? I think I might have to make some more first. Happy friday!
(pssst copy and paste this link for FREE SHIPPING http://society6.com/RebeccaFrench?promo=f55d14)

Comments

Popular Posts