The Urban Spaceman

I've wanted to take part in the Secret 7s competition for the longest time! You pick a musician from their selection and create a cover for a 7" vinyl for one of their tracks. Every entry I've seen over the years I've always liked and thought was unique and interesting and now I managed to remember it early enough to take part. Tomorrow it will all be scanned in and thrown at photoshop (and fingers crossed be finished as there's only four days left) but as usual, I love how my collages look before they've been finished up so I wanted to show you..I must must must find a way to use them in their simple form..Anyways I hope you like them, and you can probably figure out who I chose from the last picture without even checking the listed musicians.  






Comments

Popular Posts