Tata Naka and Amelia's Magazine


I've always wanted to have a go at doing an illustration for Amelia's Magazine and so when the callout went up for illustrations of Tata Naka's super cool school colour inspired collection I jumped at the chance! These are a few of some of my favourite looks from their collection. (pictures taken from Vogue.co.uk and Amelia's Magazine.com) Those coats pictured above are probably my favourite part of the entire collection. I NEED that lilac, grey, yellow concoction!




So this was my little contribution, I hope you like it.



Tata Naka by Rebecca French
I'm trying to get more textures into my collage work and be a bit freer with the paper types I use but making something look like a fashion illustration didn't come easily. I hope can find opportunities to improve, but I am happy with this as I haven't done anything quite like it before : )
You can see it over on Amelia's Magazine here along with the rest of Amelia's feature on Tata Naka.

Comments

Popular Posts