"It was the myth of a rainy night.” ― Jack Kerouac, On the Road

It's summer in Tokyo, which means rain. Honestly how did I not know this, it's either preposterous heat or a kind of sort of drizzley rain..Never a proper storm (if you follow me on twitter you might be aware of my irritation at this). 


I'm not overly complaining, I actually like rain and I love a good 28 degree day but it did mean I had to go and get an umbrella and in the spirit of ~*OMG TOKYO EVERYTHING'S SO KAWAII NE?? n__n *~ I bought an umbrella that looks like an ice cream.


this was a great decision and I could talk about how I've never had such a cute umbrella before but this is my umbrella at home soooo....


umbrella - Swimmer
      earrings - some tiny shop in Shibuya
                 top (actually a dress) - Rydia via Kinji Resale
belt - Laden Showroom
skirt - Uniqlo
tights - Avanteguarde
creepers - Underground


Get ready to see more of this umbrella because it honestly looks like it's about to rain again...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts