Monday Morning Window Shopping

Good morning! For lots of you this isn't really a good morning because for those of you lucky enough to not work over the Christmas period today means you gotta go back to work. I am one of those people (granted this is my first year being one of these people), and nothing makes me feel better (and my wallet less so) than window shopping. Also here's hoping you've got some lovely relative who didn't know what to get you so gave you some dollar, and here's what I think you should spend it on! (And hopefully you will agree... )








Pool Skate by (the mighty) Hellen Jo






Palm Prints by Chris Turnham 

Lou Rota's Nature Table plates (I'm lucky enough to own some of this collection already, they're microwave and dishwasher safe!) from Anthropologie (aka heaven) 










Comments

Popular Posts