Dailies for Dayz

I'm doing that thing again where I'm drawing and working but not posting about it. I also started exercising when I would usually be blogging, which is y'know, great but also not great. (Basically we should all give up exercise and become happy very creative blobs..). Anyways I've recently been admiring the daily/weekly comics of Laura Knetzger,














 


                                                                                            
 








I like that they are sometimes fun little anecdotes they wanted to share, or comics made to put forward a thought that bugged them throughout the day, or just an honest documentation that helps them work through their inner thoughts. 


 I want to try doing more of my own. Just to try and cling on to those anecdotes that float around in my head or just to document a rare very good day. So errr here's a first attempt...


Comments

Popular Posts